Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
You have to buy my book for that info.

But, to give you some idea, it has a lot of zeros. something like:

$0000000000.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
I guess my /S (sarcasm) sales pitch like the guys on TV saying they can turn you into a real estate mogul without even using any of your own money, was not very apparent. Maybe you folks up north don't get those TV ads (infomercials)?

the dollar amount i posted would only mean anything if I had used a 1 or greater in the front.

sorry to disappoint but I don't really have a book to sell you.
I wasn't meaning to insult, just strike up continued conversation. I'm always interested to hear and learn about how people became millionaires because one day I'd like to be one and the best way I know to become one is to do intelligent things like millionaires. So far the best way I've seen to do that isn't cryptocurrency, but that's not to say that someone couldn't get rich off of cryptocurrency. However, the average person isn't likely to because of the extreme volatility.

My number 1 hangup on cryprocurrency is that it has no backing. Companies that you invest in their stocks have physical assets, precious metals are a commodity and have a physical item to hold or have when you purchase, cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is as valuable as what someone wants to put into a computer. It doesn't have anything that I can hold or physically use. It's one major data breach or server crash from people loosing all of their virtual money. Of course this could be argued with modern day banks except they have backed up files and physical assets to try and cover these types of things in the event of an issue.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote