View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 07:24 AM   #14
Turbo_RORO

Drives: Camaro 17 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowssm6 View Post
from what ive seen the cost of this,lt4 hpfp,injectors,is similar to what a port injection setup is looking to cost,kinda causes you to rethink where to spend the money at,especially if you have to add in the cam with 32% fuel lobe,the port injection setup starts to sound pretty interesting.
I agree with you on the idea of port injection but the price aspect is still in favor of the LT4 equipment. When you factor in all of the additional cost of fuel lines, pumps, injectors, intake manifold and tuning capabilities. It becomes very clear that having one injector per cylinder it the easier and cheaper option. Now don't get me wrong I wish I would have gone with port injection because I would have more room to grow but between the meth and nitrous I really don't need much more than the stock lt4 injector can give. I see your in NC so your next to 42 auto and Crawford racing. I have looked into both and they easily a second set of injectors and many great tuning options with additional ECMs. But that can be very complex and expensive both parts wise and tuning.
Turbo_RORO is offline   Reply With Quote