View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 10:24 AM   #22
Choda

Drives: Turbo 6.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
I will be doing something this winter on a low side fuel system.
me too, im reading and reading and reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
I went with a Crawford Racing port injection system, great quality and Chris is super helpful and very nice. It isn't cheap but now I have 1400 hp worth of fuel if I ever want to go that far, which I will.
for $4,849.00Sale Price before buying a new intake manifold... holy moly. This might be over kill for us looking for 800 wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Looking at your build absolutely not, you will need all of the above.
im glad your in here, i enjoy reading your informational posts and the results you post. The more i research, the more I see support for your JMS "NO MATTER WHAT". Meaning we should all look into the jms voltage system if we have stock fuel pump, have stock fp and adding aux kit, upgrading fp, upgrading fp and aux kit. Everyone seems to swear by the jms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
And what happen to the consensus saying use meth only for cooling do not rely on it for fueling that went out the door to or what?
I snipped part of your post, but I agree 100%. I just replaced a lt1 motor for ~12k. goes with the old saying "oil is cheap, motors are expensive". Well yes a sufficient fuel system is not cheap, but still no where near the cost of replacing the engine.