View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 04:12 AM   #22
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lebowski View Post
Bangkok, I could be wrong but I think these are one and the same. Mine say "sport plus" on them. Actually more noticeable, than the "extreme contact sport" and any search for "sport plus" brings up the same tire, but maybe its a US vs Thai market thing. Glad to hear they are working for you either way. I haven't been to Bangkok since the mid 90's...I remember it being very hot and very humid. Gotta believe your ZL1 really stands out there!

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...RatingsReviews
Actually, Bangkok has changed a lot since you saw it. It's more modern and beautiful than most cities. And the beautiful young eye candy, which is everywhere, doesn't hurt. So much money comes in here. Siam area is crazy upscale nice. Much like Orchard street in Singapore. It's all changed. Nevertheless, there still are lots of massage parlors (yes, the type with the happy endings), but even they have upgraded. Anyways, to get back to the topic. I hate my tires, but they are comfortable on my long road trips. They came on the car from Australia. Actually, I can't even buy these here. I will be swapping to PSC2 as soon as these die because those and Toyos are my only choices here, No SC3. I haven't check Pirelli, but at their price, I can't find the value. If you come back, I'll take you out for a beer
Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote