View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 08:52 AM   #53
the_swiSS

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmDanny View Post
Thank you for write up! So I’m guessing you have the 1LE package? Or did you just get the Recaros separately? There’s a 2SS 1LE CPO near me and I’m curious if the Recaros are comfy or not. Does the heating/ventilation still work with the Recaros?
Hey, no problem! In Europe, there is no 1LE package. All we get is a 2SS/2LT loaded equivalent based on either the 2.0 or the 6.2 motors. The only options are different wheels, colors, Recaros, MRC, NPP and sunroof. Everything else is standard over here on the V8. Mine has everything except the sunroof.

As for comfort, I think the Recaros are great. I'm about 6'2" 250lbs-ish and I fit just fine. Granted the seat is all the way back, so foget the back seats. Heating and Ventilation also works very well with the Recaros. Recaros were a must have option for me, because I think the interior looks miles better with them. Also, they hug you really well in tight corners, I don't have to brace myself against the floor or steering wheel anymore.

I suggest you try both seats at a dealer and see which fits you best!

Black Bowties - GM Fuel Door - Black Camaro Fender Logo - K&N Air Filter - Katech ported TB - GM Dark Tail Lights - GM ZL1 1LE 3rd Brake Light - HRE FF04 - Eibach Springs
the_swiSS is offline   Reply With Quote