Thread: $37,454
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 03:06 AM   #114
Chevelle vs Camaro

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Actually, Texas was in crisis mode. Your hospitals were severely overwhelmed. Just like Florida was. In fact, they had to do a temporary emergency license so anyone with a license could work there immediately without having a Texas (or Florida) license. They had 3-6 month contracts for us. It's funny tho, that they claimed everything was fine all while the hospitals were all full.

Nothing I said has anything to do with politics. Nor does politics have anything to do with what I said. I'm talking about a Pandemic. Apparently people didn't even realize how bad it was in their own state. But anyway.

As I said before there are many things that will attract a person to buy online even if it might seem that the prices are higher. As far as the market, I don't think it is gonna change back any time soon if at all. Right now dealerships are selling used Charger RTs at prices that Hellcats were at last year. And again, not only is it highly possible that manufacturers are gonna up the MSRP, there is also the possibility that some of the more desirable cars will come with markups. We'll see soon enough. But I'm expecting the next Gen GTs, SS, and Challys/Chargers to be in the $50K range for entry level V8s. Shelbys, Hellcats, Vettes, and ZL1s/Z28s will probably all be starting out in the high $70K to low $80K range. Z06s will be where the C7 ZR1 was...most likely. These are all just predictions. But I expect to see pricing go up a tier at least.

I didn’t say just you, I said you all. You are involved in the conversation and when it starts to include things like Fake News or China Flu it’s turned political.

Weather you are referring to politics or not it’s got political connotations.

I’m just saying have your guy’s covid debate but don’t derail this thread... start your little conversation in it’s own covid thread[emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chevelle vs Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote