View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 03:04 PM   #173
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
As far as a general design goes...I like your newest ones. Specifically I like "A" the best. Mostly because I for one really love a hood with some sort of a raised center. To me...that's muscle. The recessed hood on "B" is cool too, but I'd still want the center raised. I am not a fan of the hood on "C"

The really long amber parking lamps or whatever those are in the front would have to go. Instead, I envision some futuristic looking lamps in there similar to the TF4 bumblebee Camaro I posted up on my thread, but of course that's just my vision.

I also feel like side could use more pizzaz....like a vent or indentions or something in between the rear tire and the doors.

You said you like a clean look, so I think to help that the door handles could go away completely and instead have some simple pulls on the backsides of the doors. They could be a recess behind the door like the Corvette....or some type of raised pull handle on the back side of the dool. My wifes 2008 Eclipse had something similar to that.