View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 05:37 PM   #785
D2enigma

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjz1082 View Post
Then I used another tool and pried up on the very end (by the e-brake button). The tab down there is the biggest pain in the ass. I ended up breaking the tab a little but it doesn't matter, at least to me, because there are like 3 other large clips that really hold it in place.
I've been searching all day to find more tutorial on how to remove the bezel, but there isn't one in detail that I can find. There was a post by another on this forum which touches this area for changing shifter knob, but that doesn't really give tips on how to work around that clip (?) close to the e-brake button. Once I get some more info, I'm going to wrap it with carbon fiber since I don't really like to use plasti-dip on the interior part especially in the area where I would touch constantly. In my experience, plasti-dip attracts dirt way too easily.

Once I am done with that, I am going to find a way to wrap the instrumental bezel and the bottom part where the logo is on the steering wheel without having to take the whole steering wheel apart. If anyone has any info on this is I would greatly appreciate it.
Attached Images

D2enigma is offline   Reply With Quote