View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 01:01 PM   #8
LSartore

Drives: ZL1
Hey guys my name is Larry Sartore I am the Sales Manager here at Pedal Commander and Vitalen Auto Performance.....

I am here to answer any questions anyone may have and it looks like we have people that want to see some real life reviews... let me start with those

5.0 out of 5 stars
I use it in Sport Mode on nice clear dry days
By Amazon Customer on April 21, 2016
Verified Purchase
Installed on my 2015 Camaro V6 this week. This is a MUST! I use it in Sport Mode on nice clear dry days. Sport+ is totally CRAZY mode. I will save that for days of spirited driving on back roads. The product removes that lag you have and gives instant Revs without having to stomp on the gas.
Comment 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No

5.0 out of 5 starsLoving this product
By Peanut Butter on May 29, 2016
I have this in my 2015 Camaro SS manual

I see a night and day difference with the pedal commander on I just mainly drive it in city mode and it's just enough added response but when I really need to get going I click it into sport or sport plus which are just amazing
And Eco went you need to roll away quietly
I absolutely love this product and can't get enough of

5.0 out of 5 starsWorks Great!
By Rick M on September 6, 2016
Verified Purchase
Works well once you get it hooked up and get your body out from under the dash, LOL. (I'm 64 years old so it's not as easy as it used to be)

5.0 out of 5 starsFive Stars
By antonio on October 21, 2016
Verified Purchase
You can really see the difference..

I can post a few more links to some other forums but this is most of the Camaro guys reviews.
LSartore is offline   Reply With Quote