View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 02:21 PM   #1
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
Pedal Commander throttle response controller

Hey guys, just coming in to share some info on one of my new sponsors, Pedal Commander. They manufacture a throttle response controller for almost any vehicle with electronic throttle control. They’ve been really active in the racing scene lately, but they also just blew up in the truck market after a couple Raptor guys at SVC Offroad got ahold of it.

I know a lot of people are fans of the Vitesse controller, and yes, they’re similar. But there are a few key differences that keep people buying Pedal Commander instead:

Vitesse units are made in China, Pedal Commander is made in Germany. I’ll let that quality speak for itself.
Vitesse has 9 different settings, Pedal Commander has 36.�Vitesse needs to be programmed after its installed, you have to manually adjust the voltage ratings on the unit by playing with the gas pedal. Pedal Commander is a simple install & go because they do all the custom programming for you before they even ship the product out.��They also have a lot of example install videos on YouTube, as well as some of the events they’ve attended here in southern California.

They’re a big supporter of the automotive community, so they want me to pass on an exclusive discount for my fellow Camaro enthusiasts.��For $50 off on their website, www.pedalcommander.com, use coupon code “koldus50” at checkout��If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up, or you can message them directly on their Facebook, Instagram, or website chat. They always have someone available!

i mounted mine on the inside of the center console on the drivers side