View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 08:16 PM   #48
Need4Camaro

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS & '99 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
This morning I was on my way to play golf. Waiting at a light when all of a sudden a Challenger comes flying through the intersection, almost losing it on a left turn. Surprised he didn’t take out the Passat that was in a left turn lane. Then the light changes and a Mustang Cobra goes chasing after the Challenger. Idiots! This is footage from my dash cam.

https://youtu.be/lJYWj5QRXFE
If that were a Mustang he WOULD have lost it and skidded RIGHT into you... ...you better be glad that was a Challenger instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRuss View Post
My oldest son is now 26, married and I have 2 grand kids I love with all my heart.

My son's first car at 17 yo was a 2000 Camaro RS. It was a cool car, black with black leather, factory ground affects and he loved it. We put a cat-back on it with dual chrome tips. I never had a car that cool when I was a teen. With a V6 and only 200HP if I told him once, I told him a thousand times "it is not a fast car, don't be stupid and race anyone". At best he would get embarrassed and worst hurt or killed or someone else. To my knowledge he never did (and I checked up on him once in a while :paddle

Even today that still looks like a nice car.