View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 07:55 AM   #11
Trak-Toy

Drives: 2023 SS 1LE
If it was my daily driver, and only car in the household, then yes, A10, no question. But, that is not the case in my household as I have 2 other cars/ trucks to chose from with auto transmissions to drive. My weekend toy and fair weather summer driver is my M6 ZLE. I personally wouldn’t have it any other way. If traffic is heavy, weather is, poor, or I have a lot of stops to make, the ZLE stays in the garage. Having said all that, the M6 is this ZLE is butter smooth for me (once warmed up to driving temps) and with the active rev matching is so simple to drive it really is so much more fun for me that I couldn’t imagine not having it in this car. Now, there is a hiccup in this M6 in the ZL1... it takes a little getting used to because it is a little tricky at first. There is a built in hesitation off idle that takes a little re-learning at first to get the timing just right. Once you figure out just what this car wants as far as throttle input and clutch release speed, it becomes second nature and is just fine.
Trak-Toy is offline   Reply With Quote