View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 07:10 PM   #14
Lashu74
Lashu74

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyB911 View Post
I had reached out to them originally and they essentially shut me down because the dealership gave me a check for $500 as a "good will gesture" which was enough to buy another OEM wheel.

(Originally the $500 was compensation for the OEM hood vents, emblems, and console lid I wanted back from the dealer but they no longer had)

Customer service just kind accepted that $500 as a "catch-all" for 4 damaged OEM wheels, one damaged LPO wheel, and all the other OEM parts the dealer removed. They said the customer doesn't have a right to the OEM parts...only the wheels. I wasted over a month on this whole thing with GM customer service and since the general manager I was working with left the dealership Customer Service is just taking the Sales Manager's word on everything.
Customer care is a joke IMO. Kinda sucks but your best bet is to put this behind you as hard as it may be get the car detailed and just try to enjoy it. Give the dealer bad reviews on the various social sites and consumer review sites. Honestly I think anything else would probably just be a waste of your time and add more stress to your life with no resolve. I think it's pretty clear that GM doesn't give two f's about keeping its customers satisfied. I will be looking at other manufacturers for my next new car and will suggest the same to my friends and family.
Lashu74 is offline   Reply With Quote