View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 10:46 PM   #7
Dysan911

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phowingt View Post
Ive heard it both ways which is what has me confused about the temps, Did you personally install yours or have someone do it? If you did, how was the install?

How many miles have you put on the car since adding bc my absolute main concern over everything is reliability. (I know the MOST reliable would be to leave it stock but I've always wanted a forced induction car)
Ahh ok yeah I never had any heating issues whatsoever fwiw. I'm quite amazed how well the Stage 2 Intercooler works.

I did the install by myself over a weekend. I had a couple guys on the forum here I chat with regularly who if I had any questions could ask either one of them since they had done their own installs not that long before me. The install was really very simple and the install manual was easy to follow along and understand. As I completed each step I'd just mark it with a Pen and move onto the next one. I imagine if I ever felt the need to pull the kit off the car It would be even quicker to remove and return to stock.

I was at 8k miles on the odometer when I installed the Procharger and have had it ever since and am now at just over 21k. I typically commute about 3 days a week in it.

The drivability and reliability so far has been just amazing. Seriously words just cannot do that statement any justice. I typically will get bored with a car after a couple years but I am honestly no where near being bored with this one.

A good tuner is really KEY to achieving both of those items above!.
Former Ride: 17 Camaro 2SS, M6 - Fifty | Procharger P1SC | 3.7 Pulley | Stage 2 IC | Race Bypass | DSX FF Kit | JRE Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune | LT4 Fuel System | JMS Voltage Booster | MSD Plug Wires | American Racing 1-7/8's LT Headers Full System Catback | Baro Breakout Harness | LT4 Map Sensor | Katech Ported TB | MMS Oil Catch Can | 160 Thermo | Solo Performance J-Pipes

Dysan911 is offline   Reply With Quote