View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 08:44 PM   #27
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
Bingo. if you check factory AFR at wot is super rich like .82 Lambda or like 11.5 AFR though. Ecu is all set to plug and play tune edits. Makes it super easy to get started. This makes the LTG different than using the LS type tuning methods though. The difference being you don't use Trims to calibrate, you use O2 error or delta straight from the WB.

I usually do most of my final touch ups in spring and fall (nearest SAE conditions), I have a minor touch up to finish the MAF curve using MW spray at WOT. Still acceptable for a rough in from early spring temps.

The Trims are the fuel auto adjust Like you said, in the end whatever fueling is needed is managed by the WB and pulls the gas side as needed, on the fly, as burnable WM is consumed.

So using WM and leveraging that cooling effect, I have logged definite KR killing results with the spray. Also it should be having a the similar cooling effect as a rich mix, without expending extra fuel to control heat, (I use water).

Getting to the neighborhood of 2 percent fuel error is still really good, but you can get it super precise. So managing the MAF calibration drives getting the fueling correct. which is 2/3 of the tuning, air/fuel and other 1/3 being spark and killing KR.

Name:  sprye.PNG
Views: 425
Size:  85.2 KB

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote