View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:21 PM   #23
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
It just seems to me that ppl are so guarded on the tuning, they don't want to be questioned, criticized and scorned. You can get a good basic tune from ZZP and read it study it probably publish it up and they probably wouldn't care much, and I don't know why the negative commentary. You shouldn't take them ( any tuner shop) to task because they set the limit as far as willing to deviate from their faith in the safety of the product, or simply - just elect to not support remote tuning for anything more advanced that should be looked at in-house. If your at all looking to kind of build as you go, which is actually the Fun part, there is a lot to like about HP tuners and if your not into the tech now, no big, some day... ya just might see some article and wonder, "hows my AFR doing, hows my STFT, whats my crank torque? etc... My argument is if have to depend on a third party that's fine, and you do yourself a great service by have at least a conversational knowledge. Then they respect you have put effort into some insight and possibly treat you better. But a Great company shouldn't have to be watched. More like being in the delivery room analogy.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote