View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 10:56 PM   #8
Turbo_RORO

Drives: Camaro 17 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX Tuning View Post
No problem.

Here's a closer look into what I do. This is the female to female push connect fitting I manufacture specifically for use with flex fuel systems. These are genuine push connect meaning there aren't any backing nuts to drop in the engine bay, no wrenches to mess with, and they're super easy to install. I won't use plastic clips which is why there's a steel retainer inside like the factory. I also use fluorosilicone o-rings as mentioned earlier which are better chemically suited than the popular FKM (trade name Viton). We pre-lubricate all of the fittings with a PTFE laced synthetic grease to aid installation and prevent the possibility of tearing the o-rings. I apologize for the massive photos, but I wanted the detail to show.

The lines are made by Fragola who has a far superior product to most of what's on the market short of XRP who is equally high in quality.
Great products and info. I know people feel the prices are "high" on a lot of parts for our car, but I never felt the fuel system was a place to skimp.
Turbo_RORO is offline   Reply With Quote