View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 07:26 PM   #23
JP374

Drives: 21 Lt1
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
Explain, so since I didn't have a stock file to read before I'll just have to make changes to what ever it reads which your saying is just the file that GM had hidden that we couldn't change before it was unlocked. Correct?
Yes. So it reads as a stock file everytime, so if you tune the tcm and read it, it will show up as stock file.

I’m having some problems thou:

I copied everything over from my T87A to the T93 and it will not write. I’ve never had this issue before. It shows that it writes but the car says put in Park and will not do anything, I unhook battery and when I try to start it says put in park again. I’m not sure what’s going on. I was able to write the stock file I read from it thou so idk what’s causing the issue.
21 Camaro LT1 Fully forged, Katech ported stock heads, P1X,3.7 upper and ATI w/ 8.25 lower, Stage 2 intercooler, Race B.O.V, Btr stage 2 blower cam, Btr Trinity intake, 103mm TB, F.I.C +30’s, Fore innovations, LPE big bore pump, Weld Lagunas Drag Pack. Circle D TC. Full Bmr upgrades, Keltrac rear shocks.
JP374 is offline   Reply With Quote