View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 02:44 AM   #39
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Drives: Supercharged 2016 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC View Post
It comes from the stock 3.6L V6 TB (72mm) and we modify it to 76mm at WOT, this is the maximum you can run w/o tuning. We also added features to increase flow at partial throttle, which is what most folks enjoy the most.

For those willing to tune, we are working on the 80mm right now plus the Adapter kit you'll need. We'll take it up to 84mm at WOT plus all the other features of our TB's at partial throttle.

Not sure which company that is, but we have seen a straight bore adapter + a plain/stock 80mm being sold out there for that much.

We think our 84mm product (Adapter kit included) will be very competitive at that price point regardless.

Thanks!
I appreciate the response! And it’s Overkill Motorsports. But I’m not gonna lie, you lost me with the third paragraph haha. I guess I don’t know the vernacular to differentiate your style TB vs the competition’s.

Thanks!
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
dgriff14 is offline   Reply With Quote