View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 03:42 PM   #40
Camfab

Drives: ‘23 ZL1-1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SublimeHellcat View Post
To me it is hard to tell about the CE but it is a one year item, being the last year. Yes it is a sticker package somewhat, but at least they did something. It's not as bad as the GT500 Heritage edition which is nearly half of the 4000 production rate in 2022.

As far as the ZLE, it will be very limited for 2024, but it has been made every year of production. How does that effect future values? I'm torn between my 2022 GT500 Code Orange and the CE I have a deposit on. Would like to go back to a 6 speed thouigh.
Actually the ZLE has not been made every year of production. It started in 2018, and has been very limited the last three or four years. I just got back from the LA auto show and all I can say is the CE paint is very unique. This was on a regular convertible, sorry I didn’t pay attention to the trim. I was mesmerized by the magnitude of heavy flake in the paint. I have no idea if the Panther is different. It was so over the top I’m not sure I liked it or hated it, none the less I couldn’t stop looking at it. Very unique indeed.
Camfab is online now   Reply With Quote