View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 12:29 AM   #12
glamcem

Drives: '19 RivrsdBlu 1LE ('17 1LE HB sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackClub View Post
Thanks for posting all the info - that's super!
Any feedback on Trofeos yet (ya, ya I know: off the subject )
Sure. I already had a chance to use them once at the last event (Ridge) but couldn't really heat them up and than the session was over, it was an awful track event that day. I will have a lot more time to compare each other as I am bringing both sets with me for the April 29th event (at ORP). I'll report back next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoCoCamaro View Post
Very nice. Although not needed from a performance standpoint, what would the correct part be for the rears? That way they would match and thus satisfy the OCD side of my brain.
They don't offer the OEM replacement rings for the rears but you may look into other alternatives like Racing Brakes. Last time I checked there were about 14 lbs for the rear (vs 18 lbs OEM). The problem with the rears however they last forever and I am not sure when I can benefit from spending that much on brakes assuming they outlast or last as much as the OEM rotors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescreensavers View Post
They prevent the bolts from backing out.

Also these seem more expensive than OEM or am I missing something?
Yes, they are but I will use them again since I don't necessarily have to over torque them like required (90 lb/ft and 60 degree or something) to stretch them. I've looked at mine and they didn't seem bad. I will order some OEM ones but highly doubt they will be ever needed

glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote