View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 11:09 AM   #11
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookwook View Post
YEah checkled at my self... Ok in fairness fellas its hard to know whats going a mile wide and an inch deep once everyone chimes in. I think I was asking about adding an injection system and vs other ways to improve the burn cycle. I looked closely at meth inj, chilled IC, Fuel (arent they all basically alcohol additives?). And the effort to make this stuff work right.

My current pet research project is a top moutned IC in the gap in front of the engine and water inj but at the hot inlet to better disperse the drizzle while it soaks heat in the coil. Heat soak, cyle times, and all that jazz.
So just to clarify, you are noticing a slight performance gain with the 108 octane booster? I thought the stock ecu would adjust accordingly and shut down any gains from the octane booster.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote