View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 05:49 AM   #74
madscotsman

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
I ALWAYS worry about how my car will be treated when I bring it in for service as they usually have a young person moving the cars around and you can almost guarantee they are going to abuse your car. One thing I miss greatly about my previous Ford dealership service guy. He was an enthusiast himself and always pulled my car around personally, and monitored anyone else driving it. A good service advisor is worth their weight in gold IMO. Not to hijack your thread but I just brought my 1LE in for it's first service and it's amazing to me that neither my salesman or the service guy were familiar with the car. Salesman couldn't explain what the rev match was/did, and the service guy asked me if the hood wrap came from GM when I had issues with it (creases and poorly cut around the heat extractors). To top it off, when I got home I saw they only put 8 qts of oil in the car with the first oil change. Had to go back and explain the car takes 10 qts, like it says in the owners manual. Car was 1 1/2 qts low
madscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote