View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 10:53 AM   #105
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcintyre1969 View Post
Glorified golf carts.
Having driven thousands of golf carts I can assure you this NOT true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ghoul View Post
it will be hard pass with ev, but difference reasons. you do not own your ev like you do not own your phone. tesla have turn off supercharging with out tell person that has the car. and i do not see mechanics staying around to work on ev so your going to end up dealerships to get repairs and maintenance.

as side note, as younger person i want to learn to drive a m6.
As GM can do this today with your car and doesn’t, I’m hoping GM doesn’t fall into this. The supercharger issue is a bit unique to a Tesla, but the more concerning Tesla story is the person who bought a used Tesla and Teslavreverted to an older gen of the software the car was built with. Again GM doesn’t have a track record of this so hoping they don’t try to turn UltiFi into that type of money maker by taking away rather than adding

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASLT1 View Post
No way i am paying 65k or more for a EV Blazer that looks like a million other EV's. Thank God for good old C6 Vettes. They maybe getting long in the tooth but just so many with little miles and look new to pass up. Best bang for the buck in my book.
Sadly, being in the market, C6 Corvettes are not cheap.

Also didn’t see GM release prices for the Blazer EV. Of course you can get one well over $50k today so your price at the top end isn’t far off. But if a Blazer EV is $65k I’m getting a Lyriq.