View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 09:18 AM   #18
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post

Here is a cool pic...my HC has a little emblem of a HC in the bottom left corner of the windshield.
I am total nerd, I love little details like that.

Quote:
Tires were waiting for me when I got home in the morning and I took the car to the shop in the afternoon. The install went easy. The mechanic remarked that these were easier to do than the Cosmo MMs even tho these are 30s and the MMs are 40s. The PS4S tires have a softer sidewall. Anyway everything went well.

My first impressions are that these are really good tires. I thought the stock tires were great when they were brand new. I would put these right up there with them. But these might grip better in wet and cold conditions. Time will tell once I get some more seat time with them. I drove the ZL1 to work tonight and the tires handle very well. It was not raining tonight but the roads were a little wet. Still tho I had no problems at 75-80 MPH. I think these were a good buy!!
That is one massive stack of rubber! If you feel they grip good now, they will probably feel like glue once it warms up.

Quote:
Next up...I think I'm gonna order some LTs this weekend. I'm gonna go with 2" catless TSPs. That is, if they will work with my MBRP catback. I'll probably have to do some cutting and fitting.

Although I initially wanted to do the LTs with the blower swap in one shot I kinda changed my mind and decided to do it as a stand alone mod. I always been a fan of seeing how each individual mod improves a car so that is the driving force. I'll go with a custom tune as well. If I do get them this week then I'll have to wait a couple weeks to do the install as I'll be out of the country next week and am working every night straight until I leave. Stay tuned for that.
That's the way I usually did my mods when I had a car worth modding. Always wanted to see how each individual mod helped out the car.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote