View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 08:14 AM   #25
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
I don't see a unique engine for the Z/28 either....

...Also, I don't think it will be an issue with how expensive or streetable the Z/28 will be...There are enough models including 1LE and ZL-1 to make everybody happy....The Z/28 will be for the track-rat-only buyer....I think it will have an LT-4 with weight, suspension (including tires and wheels), the kitchen sink, all for performance above the ZL-1 and GT-R....

The 1LE is a step up in performance from the SS with the same engine...The Z/28 will be a step up in performance from the ZL-1 with the same engine...

As expensive as it will be anyway, a unique z/28 engine can't be justified for the small amount that will be sold....

P.S. That monster rear wing shown in the spy-pics tells me the engine will be the highest hp and speed available (LT4) and it will be on the lightest weight Camaro (Z/28)....
See that I could see. Basically the Z/28 takes from the ZL1 and steps it up to insane.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote