View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 10:05 PM   #16
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLHMARINES View Post
Will there be additional spectator pass wristbands available at the site or during check in for stragglers or additional guests?
You can still purchase tickets at the gate. Spectator costs don't change.

Just a heads up, though; due to fees...and our desire to reduce the bottleneck at the entry...the driver's entry fee will be $120 for last minute folks at the gate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detltu View Post
Wristband bought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turleylox View Post
So I'd like to do the NCM track day and the car show plus admission for all days. Is there a single package for that or what do I do?
Would you like to participate in any of the Drag racing or CamaroCross at Beech Bend?

If yes: There is a $300 discounted rate for Thursday + Friday + Saturday. Car show is included...though we discourage Beech Bend drivers from registering for the car show...schedule conflicts.

If no: Then no, there is no package deal for that...you'll need to get the $225 NCM ticket and a $30 car show/spectator ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turleylox View Post
Does the $300 package include everything? Show & shine? Extra spectator pass?
$300 ticket is the "everything pass" for one person. It includes NCM racing, Beech Bend racing, and car show if you wish (though we discourage Beech Bend drivers from registering for the car show...schedule conflicts.)

Any additional spectators will need to have their own passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detltu View Post
I did $300 plus a $25 dollar two day. I'm pretty sure that covers everything.
That will cover one person racing all three days, and an additional person watching all the action.