View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 10:03 PM   #5
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Hello TP2SS,

I'm an owner of Genesis Chevrolet (that was mentioned above) in Eastpointe, MI. We are sponsors here on the Camaro forums, Corvette forums, host a variety of performance car meets and events such as the Gratiot Cruise, and are partnered with a couple of large and small Corvette clubs. As a massive car enthusiast myself, I've been sure to outfit our dealership, from sales to service, with highly trained techs and employees as well as the right tools to get the job done. This includes in-ground lifts, proper lifting pucks, etc. We're partnered with Katech Performance for modifications and packages, we carry Adam's Polishes detailing products, and have apparel, parts, GM performance accessories etc. on hand or 1-2 days away. We have a page of our website dedicated to Corvette and Camaro owners that gives some some detail on this: https://www.genesischevrolet.com/Corvette-Camaro

If there's anything you need from sales, to parts, to service, feel free to shoot me a PM anytime. I have a specific writer I'll set you up with and we will take great care of your ride. Unfortunately, at this time, like all of our competitors, our service department is closed or operating very minimally and we're unable to assume new work due to regulation and constraints.

Take care!
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote