View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 03:27 PM   #87
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwright4 View Post
Mid-Atlantic owners. Need any recommendations of trusted dealers for warranty issues. In Delaware and not so confident with dealer repairs. Have a 2016 2ss with the trans-coolant line recall issue. I have till May until warranty out to fix. I have read many issues on forum from issues while fixing since have to take frot facia off etc. My local tech has never done one. Anyone had it done near Del and have confidence in their dealer. Also worried about the A8 shudder issue which i have not experienced so far at 15,000. Any feedback appreciated.
transmission wise, I've had GREAT help with autonation of laurel. Peter, their trans tech, was spot on with the drain and fill and also the GM flush treatment. I realize that's a bit south for ya at the tune of an hour, but that's what I can recommend from experience.

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote