View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 08:28 AM   #7
L78toLT1

Drives: Hyper Blue 2016 2SS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushin_LT1 View Post
So did you ever get the sway bar kit?

The ride isn't super jarring is it? I am a road trip guy, so I routinely do 4+ hour road trips, a jarring ride might give me spinal issues....

I installed the sway bars on my '16SS and could tell the difference before I made it out of my 1/8 mile gravel driveway. It's strange how you can detect the added stiffness at parking lot speeds and on the track, but not really in normal, non-spirited, street driving. I track my car frequently and could not be more pleased with the FE4 spec bars. Even if you're not a track rat, I believe you will like the sway bars. IMHO they do not degrade the ride quality at all, and I would be very surprised if you notice the difference on a road trip.
2016 Hyper Blue 2SS/6m/MRC/NPP/Silver Rally stripes/ZL1 wheels & brakes/GForce DS and axles/ZLE Cradle Bushings/FE4 ARB front & rear/SEMA Grill/Rotofab dry/95mm TB/Magnuson 2300/Full LT4 fuel system/JMS boost-a-pump/E85 Sensor/Ported CID heads from LME/Cammotion PD cam/Thompson Motorsports forged shortblock/catted Kooks 1 7/8 headers /JRE remote tuned
L78toLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote