View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 02:32 PM   #18
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
I wouldn't get rid of your ABM if I were you and planning on getting one of these cars. I most definitely wouldn't get rid of it at a dealership because they'll downplay it big time and then jack the price way up because of the semi-weird near cult like following those things have.

That being said, it sounds like you answered your own question in your opening remarks. You don't much care for the technology, but you want an incredible machine. That would be the Z/28. It has basically zero creature comfort technology but totally hauls @$$ down the road! It is a rare bird that likely one day 30+ years down the road will be worth something if it is a low mile car (no guarantees there). The 6th gen ZL1 is a total beast and would be ridiculously fun to drive, but it is a technological marvel inside and out. Me personally, I'd be torn simply because the 5th gens just have so much more room on the inside than the 6th gens, but the newest performance and capabilities inside the car and out do speak to me. If I had to choose between the two, I'd keep my ABM and keep modding the crap out of it and have a rare color with awesome personal touches.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote