View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 01:12 PM   #22
YellowFever

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman51 View Post
Great year andcolor choice. But I might be biased. Two pedals or three? Congrats and enjoy.
Only 2 for this guy. It has the A8. I've done my homework on this engine, and the shudder issues. The guy that had this car before me was very good about maintaining the car. I have a copy of all the service records on this car. The previous owner had put an Elite Engineering catch can on, and left it on when he traded it in. Shows he cared about his car. I had one on my previous camaro. He had oil changes regularly, plus had the flush done twice from what I gather. My wife works for Chevy, so the car was gone over by the there corvette guy. Just added 4 extra years of warranty, and good to go.
Hyper Blue 2SS - Cold Air Inductions CAI - Elite Engineering Catch Can - Black Fuel Door - GM Strut Tower Brace - GM Fender Hash Stripes - Ikon Front Lower Spoiler Lip - GM Black Bow Ties - GM Rear Deck Blackout - 35% Window Tint - GM Smoked Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light - Range Technologies AFM Disabler - Jet Performance Stage 2 Module - Jet Performance MAF Sensor - Jet Performance Throttle Body - GM Stainless Gas & Brake Pedal Upgrade - Soler Performance TC - OE Wheels ZL1 Replicas
YellowFever is offline   Reply With Quote