View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 09:23 AM   #7752
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbls1 View Post
I don't want to damper or ruin your enthusiasm. If you are excited about the future prospects with Chevrolet and GM then that is good. However, when I share my opinion I cannot help but to be totally honest. My opinion as of right now is that GM and Chevrolet's line-up leaves much to be desired. Currently I cannot think of any car save the current Camaro and Corvette that offers any level of excitement or enthusiasm. I do not see the level of excitement into the design of GM's current cars even compared with the cars from a scant 11 years ago. I won't bother to compare the current Chevrolets to decades past, because IMO it would show a much drastic decline from deftness in design, enthusiastic handling of colors, etc. The company has improved with reliability, technology and build quality (in all honesty). Its just that the designs do not go far enough to entice a car enthusiast, such as myself, to drop everything and head to a Chevy dealership. In fact, with my last Chevy purchase I decided to buy an older version of a model instead of the current version, for some of the reasons I've described.

I won't flat out disagree with you on that.

But remember...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My wife breaks her neck to look at the Blazer just about anytime one passes us by...especially the sporty trims such as the RS and the Redline. She wants one bad lol...but it's not quite the right time for that. I can't say I blame her. I think the upcoming refresh on the Equinox is decent, and the Traverse is a nice looking ride, and even the little TrailBlazer is fairly sporty.

I wouldn't say they are the best looking of their classes, but I wouldn't call them remotely ugly either...but that's my opinion.