View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 10:10 AM   #13
drewspr00

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Convertible A8
I had mine tuned the first time with Ted Jannetty right after getting the flush done. He tuned it for additional performance and also to help with the shudder issue. I know he also disabled DOD, which helps with the shudder and also changed shift pressures and zeroed out the slip tables. I didn't have any shudder in it for the past 3 years and this is still my daily driver. In the last couple weeks I've started to notice the shudder again, so I may try another flush, but I've heard others say that really once you have the shudder, there are things you can do to make it better, but eventually the TC is going to go. I'm probably going to throw an aftermarket TC on it with a little higher stall at some point if the flush doesn't get it back to normal. But all in all, I would say it's definitely worth it to get tuned to try to fix the shudder, but just keep in mind that if the TC is already damaged, the tune may not be enough. (And if you do need a remote tune, I HIGHLY recommend Ted Jannety.
drewspr00 is offline   Reply With Quote