View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 11:36 AM   #14
Mark927

Drives: 2019 ZL1-1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiqTenExp View Post
Ok track/race mode makes answering some stuff easier, you don't have any TC/SC going to kick in, so it's not that.

If it was bad misfires you'd have a flashing CEL, so not that.

Using something like HP tuners a via OB2/CAN port on car could log what is going on. We would be able to see if TqMgtAdv or IATAdv was messing with spark, if immediate (spark - fast) timing or predicted (throttle body - slow) was being impacted by VT tables. I'd like to see what your throttle pedal is reading (via log), I can do what your video is doing if I allow my foot to bounce on throttle pedal.

What were the codes? You said it went into limp mode, did you see a message come up saying "reduced power mode"? What were coolant temps? Maybe you have a bad MAF sensor...

Does this have a stock tune?
Will answer as best I can:
1. The car went into reduced power mode when this happened in June after I kept running it. I took it to the dealer - this is the text from the repair invoice:
"Code P00EA intake air temperature sensor 3 circuit low voltage. Started tech assistance case - was advised to check circuit for intake air temp sensor 3 if all ok order intake air temp sensor. Found all wiring ok. ordered intake air temperature sensor 3. Found secondary cooling system for supercharger low causing possible high intake air temp sensor 3 readings. Filled and bled secondary cooling system and was advised by TAC to pressure test secondary cooling system. Pressure tested cooling system and found no external leaks"
2. This past weekend I pulled off the track once the problem recurred. I don't recall exact engine temps but all were in normal range - I had only been out on track for 9 minutes when this began. No error codes this time. No reduced power mode.
3. Stock tune.
Mark927 is offline   Reply With Quote