View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 10:29 PM   #11
SloCal

Drives: 2018 2SS 1LE
Sorry for delay on the update here I didn't have notifications on for some reason.

I had this problem essentially 5 miles after taking delivery and driving off in my 1le purchased used in a different state. Needless to say I was freaking out a bit having just signed away old car etc. and service at this dealer was closed for next two days (presidents' day). Thank you for the help I appreciate it -- wish i would have seen it.

What I did to fix it for anyone that has this in the future:
Drove it back to Socal with it messed up. I went back to the dealer next morning (Gateway Chevrolet in Avondale Arizona so everyone knows) and they wouldn't help really and just said take it back to Cali and if it's super messed up have another dealership call us to work something out since I couldn't wait until their service re-opened. (Car is CPO)

Drove it back and could tell alignment wasn't great but though this was separate because it pulled hard right and not always linearly. I think it was a mix of alignment and tire height.

Went out and bought 4 new supercar 3 tires to just eliminate the variable. Tough to tell what it was because the alignment was so shit I drove it for a couple days with the Supercar 3 and had to hold the wheel left but it didn't really pull as much when doing pulls.

I took it to get an alignment and it's absolutely perfect now but was definitely a little weird. Knew i wanted the supercar 3s at some point but don't know what was going on with it before.

FYI: Dealer I bought it from (Gateway Chevrolet in Avondale AZ) has been absolute SH*t to work with post-purchase. Once my alignment guy explained to me how shit the alignment was (West End Alignment in Gardena - if you know the shop) and just how sketchy the setup was driving back to California I started calling them for some kind of fix on their end - be it compensation or something for new tires or alignment since car was CPO. (In addition to car being in worse shape when I arrived to purchase than described) They have essentially refused to return any of my calls and anyone I get through to gives me a one-liner about talking to their manager only to never hear from them again. Absolutely disgusting customer service post-purchase and I'm going to work to get the word out on that.

2nd 6th gen
SPL Toe Arms/Brembo HTC64t/Corsa NPP/Tremec MTF Fluid
SloCal is offline   Reply With Quote