View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
Staubsauger17
Wisconsin Camaro Pres.

Drives: '17 Camaro ZL1
Wisconsin Camaros

EDIT 11/30/2020
For all of you in or near Wisconsin, come join us at "Wisconsin Camaro" on Facebook and online at WisconsinCamaro.com.

JOIN the Facebook Group (chat with us, plan events, etc): LINK
FOLLOW the Facebook Page (news outlet for the club, public info): LINK

Wisconsin Camaro Inc is a nonproft car club whose mission is to promote the preservation, enjoyment, restoration, and/or modification of the Chevrolet Camaro and through those efforts give back to the community. In short - we go on cruises, organize meetups, attend car shows, plan charity events, and host our annual Wisconsin Camaro Rally.

Wisconsin Camaro is sponsored by Wildhammer Motorsports, West Bend Dyno, Late Model Throttle, and Carisma Customs.

We currently have approximately 1700 members in our very active Facebook Group. During this Winter, we'll be working to update the website and email blasts to keep those who aren't on Facebook updated.

For those who don't know me... I'm Andy Gross, President of Wisconsin Camaro (2019 - current). Feel free to reach out to me in our Facebook Group and say hello if you have any questions or comments!

-------------------------------------------

Original Message:

I have not seen a Wisconsin thread yet. Anyone else out there? I'm in New Berlin, patiently waiting for my '17 ZL1 to arrive at Lynch Chevrolet in Mukwonago. Does anyone know of any Wisconsin Camaro clubs/groups? As warmer weather is around the corner, I'm hoping to see more of you guys out on the roads!

'17 Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro ZL1 Coupe

Last edited by Staubsauger17; 11-30-2020 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Editing old post with new info.
Staubsauger17 is offline   Reply With Quote