View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #11
ardailsmith

Drives: 2012 2LT LFX A6 RS Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC75 View Post
I personally can't even fathom why someone would buy a T4 or V6 Camaro at all...

It's a sports car (muscle car... whatever...) There is so much that you sacrifice when you buy a sports car that to me it makes no sense if you aren't getting the biggest benefit.

I am buying this thing because IT GO's. If it didn't, i would buy something that did. And if I didn't care about performance, I would be looking for something with more comforts, more room, more visibility, etc. The V6 is marginally faster than an Accord and you cant even put 2 adults in the back.

I can't believe they are offering a V6 1LE and a V6 Z/28 would be a travesty.

But hey, that's just my opinion... I could be wrong.
Where did you get that Camaro V6 is only as fast as an Accord data? I don't think that's right at all.

The problem with using HP as a measurement of performance is that it is always going up. So that one day you will find that your V8 400HP V8 is being overshadowed by a 600HP V8 and a 402HP V6 is kicking your ass.

Pulls all that extra HP can't be used on the streets. That is why they put in so many computers to help you drive it. Plus who will be able to afford the cars, not the average person.