View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 08:10 PM   #17
GatorGreg

Drives: '14 Blue Ray ("Suite Madame Blue")
Quote:
Originally Posted by stt816 View Post
thanks everyone ..I guess the only down side would be 2 things let me know what you think..

1. It would already be 8-10 years old (looking for a 2008+ for ls3 engine) the look while it could be timeless do you think it would look really dated once c8 corvettes come out?

2. Not good in the snow. I live in Connecticut and I've been doing fine with my ss with all seasons. I have a volvo beater that I could use so I guess it's not the end of the world.
Have you tried parking your Camaro next to the Corvette? I had a regular C6 Vette park next to me a few weeks ago and I honestly thought my car looked waaaaaaay cooler, IMO the Vette already looked dated and skinny compared to my Camaro. Granted, that was not one of the wide-bodied models parked next to me but I don’t think it would have made that much of a difference. I’m no Vette hater (I had a C4 vert for many years) but to me as soon as the C7 came out the C6 immediately looked dated and the C5 looked ancient - when the C8 comes out the C7 will immediately look dated and the C6 will look ancient. For some reason the fifth gen Camaro’s retro-futuristic design looks almost timeless to me, still seems fresh even though it came out 9 years ago. In addition, the C6 interior is worse than the Camaro IMO. Just my 2 cents.
GatorGreg is offline   Reply With Quote