View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 05:30 PM   #6
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
I am prolly the only one on here and fb that has gone this far with ltg gen6 @ 13k #2 car. You are welcome to take it for what it's worth. My feeling says if you haven't popped any internals leaning to the money savings side. My strategy is to get the bang for the buck and use the W/M system to do its job. I just measured my daughter's Jeep jk exhaust at 800 f troubleshooting the blessed P2096 code. Ltg runs 1800 easily in racing. E85 runs even hotter on get after a set amount. But leaning toward the logical practices that make sense. The billet wheel will get you into the vt tables to extend the cursed Max tq curve. Give it air flow and a chance to stay cool it will be what you are looking for cause that was my exact goal. Even the lt4 come with hiptectic Al pistons so it's more in how you treat it. I've seen some crazy logs out there so it's just not supposed to be that hard. And it's not that hard to get a good dd response that you will enjoy. No need to over do it but the parts aren't cheap but prolly in your wheelhouse.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote