View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 10:05 AM   #14
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
I don't mind him or his videos. Pretty smart move actually by those youtubers. Buy yourself a cool toy, take videos of you enjoying your toy, get views by people that also have the same toy or wish they had it, make money for taking videos of you enjoying yourself so you can buy more toys and enjoy yourself even more and make even more money while you do it. The cycle of youtube bliss
Or...be born to wealthy parents. Not have to go to work which therefore affords you the time to make YT videos of you enjoying the cars you didn't have to work hard for to buy. Make more money off of suckers who can't afford the car and just think you're the shit but don't know that you ducked people who you were afraid to race. Smash a ZR1. And keep at it. Not hatin. Good for him that he can have these things. I, on the other hand go to work and don't have time to make YT videos. But I wouldn't mind going at it a few rounds with him in either of my cars once I get some good mods on them. That is if I don't trade up for a Redeye, Z06, ZR1, GTR...
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote