View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:06 PM   #1
jcastag

Drives: 2017 Camaro FIFTY 2SS
Dont Ever Buy Stainless Works

So here is the highlights. I bought a Stainless Works cat back exhaust... If you read my other post about this company you will see the details of what I went through.

Long story short... The system does not properly fit the car. I have been working on cars for over 25 years and have done engine rebuilds, trans rebuilds and rear diff rebuilds. After 3 installs and reinstalls this system does not fit.

I also have provided full details on the installation and what I feel are the problem pieces that may be cut or bent incorrectly to SW.

They want no part of trying to rectify the issue. They do not stand behind their product and have been super unresponsive to the issue despite me giving them complete detail on the install and potential issue.

So after going back and forth with them about the fitment issues, one of their suggestions was for me to drive my car from New Jersey to Ohio for them to take a look at my exhaust. At my expense of course

Here is what I learned....

Spend the extra money and get a top tier exhaust system if you are going to do this.... Borla, Corsa, etc.

There is a reason they are at the top and a reason the others never will be. One is customer service and another is standing behind their product.

You get what you pay for. And I will also post the detail of my entire communication with SW for all to see.
jcastag is offline   Reply With Quote