View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 09:04 AM   #70
Capricio

Drives: 2000 WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autonaut View Post
Maybe im being overdramatic. But yes and no. I signed up here to find out what car would be best for me. Being that the biggest fanboy on this planet is a mustang fanboy, and that he has a following that big, steers me towards the camaro. Everything i dont like about blind brand loyalty i can find in huge amount on that specific forum coming from that guy and his fan club.
He has an array of facts that he uses very selectively to make arguments. Its disappointing that most of the stuff those guys think they know about the LS/LT platforms or GM is what they read over there. For example, did you know the aftermarket support for Coyote/SBF is WAY WAY WAY bigger than the LS market? ...that must be why there are so many LS to Coyote conversion kits available for so many platforms. I've never seen a forum, even a GM forum, so obsessed with the Z28 and 1LE package.

Unlike a lot of people, I actually like what they did with the 2015 Mustang. I think the Alpha Camaro will force an engine refresh for it, which is what I would hold out for now. It's like they don't understand that competition is what drives both sides to improve, and all they want is validation for their purchase decision at the expense of bashing the "other" side.
Capricio is offline   Reply With Quote