View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 08:45 AM   #5239
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Fen whats the deal with the ATS? Are they really that bad or did the few people that had problems complain everywhere? I'm looking at buying a used Sedan in the 18,000$ range and the ATS was high on my list till I did some looking. Looks like I should stick with the 3.6L?(Which is what I wanted to begin with) I drove a 14 V6 yesterday and it seemed pretty nice. The price just seems pathetically low which is a win for me, but my Camaro is holding value better which surprises me... I'm looking at 14'-15' ATS's with only 20,000 miles on the odometer. Whoever bought these didn't drive them much.

I'd love to have a Chevy SS, but they haven't creeped down in price enough. And I need a vehicle now. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Nothing's wrong with it really. It's just a luxury car and luxury cars depreciate like hell to begin with, plus ATS has found its way into rental fleets which never helps resale value.
And Fen answers the REAL question while I go get another cup of coffee and work on my reading comprehension skills.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote