View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 09:44 AM   #609
SSport16

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbowolf71 View Post
So all this "fix" will be is yet another flush? So any potential damage to the torque converter from the all of the shuddering is going to be left up to the customer to fix out of his or her own pocket or would that still be fixed on Chevy's dime due to the original issue? I've had to take mine in 8 times now, mostly for minor cosmetic stuff, but two of those times were for the shudder and rear differential. I'm also about to take it back in for the rear differential again because that problem has reared it's ugly head again. This car is great when it's running good but these constant trips to the dealership have me seriously thinking of getting rid of it.
Whatever this fix turns out to be I am telling my dealer to pull the TC and inspect, any damage they Re going to be replacing with a new TC. This will be th 4th time for A8 issues for me once it goes in again, already had the damn transmission rebuilt!

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote