View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 12:06 PM   #40
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
I see. That video vs Dan(the white mustang I assume) was terrible...his car upshifted right on the hit. That would have been a door to door race otherwise.

No, Dan has the Zl1. That White Mustang was a 760 Hp VMP Stang, even tho he says he's in the mid 600's, but one thing I know, Stang guys sand bad like nobody else. Yea, he shifted too early or he was caught in the wrong gear, (manuals can't run the A10), but that was on my 760 hp. Before my pro charger. I'd freight train him now. He won't come back out and run me so. I didn't even know I had the video up of that Stang. Thought I took it down. Unless you have the wrong channel. Nope, it's still on there. That was b4 the cam work.

In our group of about 60 street racers, 40 of them are stang owners and EVERY one of them bs about their weight and hp #'s. And they get fkn pissed when a Camaro drags their ass. It's so funny. The Dodge guys don't give a shit. They'll run anyone, win lose, they don't care.

I have a call out to Stang Mode, but he's avoiding me. I keep saying, dude, thought your Mustang was the bees knees. You keep acting like your '18 is the killa. Well, I got a Zl1 for ya. He won't run me.