View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 12:33 AM   #143
Bijiont

Drives: '69 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheMarket View Post
For me, the M6 (my 13 SS) is an amazingly fun to drive car. However in this Generation the A10 is faster and more refined. I am going to go with the A10, and pick up a Golf, or other Hot-hatch type to fulfill my cravings for manual transmission fun. The Automatic is easier to drive in the city, and it shifts faster and beats PROFESSIONAL drivers around a track, so I know I can never personally drive the manual anywhere close to what they can, so I'm going with the A10 for those reasons.
I am in a similar boat, M6 '12 SS which has been a blast. I live out in the country with very little to no city driving. The A10 however this time around has so many benefits in regards to performance I am having a hard time seeing where the M6 would work.

The biggest plus I can see with the M6 as of right now would be upgrades and easier to replace should you need to. I know very little about the A10 but I have to imagine because of it being computer driven paddle shift (when placed in manual) it would be dealer only replacement.
Bijiont is offline   Reply With Quote