View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 08:37 PM   #64
JoeCamaro444

Drives: 2018 2SS M6 Hot Wheels Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ember1205 View Post
The biggest issue is that they don't commit to the payment until they verify the condition in person. Any number of things could happen between when it's loaded on the transport truck and when they actually view the car. If they come back with any claims that it isn't in the condition it was stated to be in or any other reason to drop the purchase price, what is your recourse? What do you if they have actually -damaged- your car since taking possession of it?

This is a MAJOR area of concern for me with these kinds of transactions.
This car is ridiculously clean. I am going to video the car, and photograph the car, inside and out, when it’s being picked up. I’ll make sure dates and times are visible. I’m doing that to protect myself if needed for anything, up to and including court. From what I’ve heard on line, and here, I’m feeling good about the process...but I’ll be a persistent pain in the ass when the car is picked up, to cover myself in every way. I’m good at that. 😂
1988 IROC-Z (tons of mods), 1995 Z28, 1998 Z28, 2006 GTO, 2010 Camaro 1SS, 2015 Subaru STI, a couple Acuras and multiple Jeeps.
JoeCamaro444 is offline   Reply With Quote