View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 08:46 AM   #9
Exia
Exia

Drives: '23 Corvette Z06/Z07 & '22 2SS 1LE
What kind of SS do you have built that its 85k? Thats MSRP of a ZL1 1LE, even with TTL thats an insanely expensive SS, for that money I'd just get a ZL1.

Onto the question anyway, I've owned a C8 Corvette and I'm on my second Camaro. If you liked the ZL1 and feel the Mustang GT didn't have enough power, I'm not sure why your considering an SS, the power won't be any different.

C8 Corvette's have wait lists 12-18 months out but you can get them for MSRP if you wait, used ones will not be MSRP.

The C8 is a better daily and street car, the ride is incredibly good, incredibly comfortable and the highway fuel economy was amazing. The car doesn't feel like any previous American performance car. Its more refined, quiter on the inside, no V8 rumble shaking the car at idle. Some people like the car feeling a little more raw, of which the Camaro is.

I also believe the answer lies in what transmission you want. If the Camaro will be automatic I'd get the C8 if your willing to wait and can afford the extra cost, it will certainly hold its value better then an SS.

If you want a manual, no brainer, Camaro.
Exia is offline   Reply With Quote