View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 01:34 PM   #747
torqueaddict

Drives: Tesla M3 LR-AWD [Former 1SS owner]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealG View Post
Yea ok so why ask ?,
You guys all know the answers before I post the question, typical Internet BS you ask for proof I give it , and the proof is no good. OK I got it let’s review Chevrolet only needs to build really expensive Camaros that’s all the people want. There is no price difference. the Camaro and mustang are the same price. The Camaro is not being out sold by the mustang every month. All muscle cars sales suck. You can’t find a cheap mustang that’s a lie. Camaro is better and worth more. Mustang sucks. I’m poor so I don’t deserve a Camaro. The V-6 is better than a small V8. Chevy can’t afford to put a small V8 in the Camaro and it won’t sell. Hillary will win in a landslide.
Haha, I'm just pointing out the reality when it comes to prices that are too good to be true (camaro or mustang). And I'm not rich by any means. This is my first car over 30k.

Who knows, you might luck out and prove me wrong. Even if you do, you get what you pay for. You'll pay less and get less Though, if your heart is in the Mustang, that's what you should get.

In the end, as long as you're happy.
torqueaddict is offline   Reply With Quote